The American Council on Education (ACE) publishes a weekly newsletter with plenty of relevant and useful information for women in higher education. Select a link below to see events, publications, and happenings from that week.
May 21, 2019
- ACE, Others Urge Fix to Increased “Kiddie Tax” Impacting Low- and Middle-income Students
- Webinar: Military Learning and College Credit Recommendations in the Engineering Fields
- ACE’s Internationalization Laboratory Offers Opportunity for Institutional Change
- CUPA-HR Releases Annual Report on Professionals in Higher Education
- Study Finds Wealth More Advantageous Than Smarts
- Urban Higher Education and Civic Engagement
- Demonstrating Value: Economic Trends and the Changing Needs of Students
- Investing in Student Mental Health: Opportunities and Benefits for College Leadership
- Leading the Way: Advancing Women in Higher Ed at the State Level
- Undergraduate Persistence and Completion
- Validating Military Learning in Engineering Fields
- Campus Inclusion and Freedom of Expression Tools for Higher Education Leaders
- Mobilizing the higher education community to shape effective public policy and foster innovative, high-quality practice.